Wednesday, April 4, 2012

My Alma Mater College Day Celebration- Saint Joseph College

Seems like yesterday, I have heard about the college day celebration of my Alma Mater- Saint Joseph College last 2011. I just heard about the amazing event since I wasn't here. I was in Manila that time. Upon hearing the activities made, how I wish i was there witnessing it. Whoa. But this year, I made. Not just I made it, I was a part of it since I was AGAIN a student of SAINT JOSEPH COLLEGE.

Before this memorable event to come, I can see the excited feelings of students from elementary to college through their eyes. They were excited because of the days having no class. Hahaha. But, of course, the main reason is the activities that the school would made to make it memorable and unforgettable. Freshmen were already asking the old students on what it is during the said celebration. They were busy imagining what was going to happen on the days of celebration. Old students were also fond telling the freshmen about the celebration. They were also comparing every year's celebration. Months before the celebration, school officials and student organization officers were already busy for the said event so that it would be an exciting and unforgettable one and cannot be compared to anything. They were busy preparing for the venue, sound system, activities, and etc. that could make the event beautiful. Every course department were also busy about their booths. So as the high school student and elementary pupils.

Day before the event, afternoon, they were preparing for their booths. There were love booth, barbecue booth and movie booth. Movies of Filipino and foreign were shown. Wanna know what was happened during the celebration?....
.
.
.
Just read the next entry.. :p

No comments:

Post a Comment