Sunday, April 15, 2012

How I celebrated Valentines Day?

When we talked about valentines day, what comes first into our minds? hmmmmmmmmmp. It's love, right? When we say love, the very first thing that comes to the minds of most of us is partner, as in love partners; our boyfriend or girlfriend and husband or wife. We could picture out dates with partners or whatsoever things that partners would do just to make this special day of heart more special. If you'll gonna ask me if what did I do during this day? hmmmmmmp. You really wanna know?...

Well, what I did during the valentines day is it's like my other ordinary days. Nothing special. What made it special is that I gave flowers to my parents as what I usually do when I was a kid. If you'll ask me if I had a date? My answer is I don't have. If I have a boyfriend? Yes, I have. Yet, we didn't have date that time. It's just that he is not feeling well that time. In fact, he got absent in school. You may think I'm bad for thinking that his sickness is a blessing in disguise. Why? It is because I don't want to have date on that day. I preferred to stay in my boarding house than to be with my boyfriend on that day. It doesn't mean I don't love him. It's just that I don't feel like going out with him for that day. In short, I'm not use to it. I don't want to entertain the fact that I'm gonna having a date that time. Glad that he wasn't able to make it. I don't know why I'm thinking like this. Maybe because I'm still new to it. Hehehe. During that day, we're just sending messages to each other through text. He apologize for he didn't make it for me to feel that special day. Glad but I didn't let him feel that I don't like the idea of dating with him that day. For me, we have many days to have a date, not on that day. Hehehe. :p

Maybe someday, I'll be used to it. Hope so. But now, I'm still new to it. Hope I could do my part as a partner in GOOD way.

GOD bless us all!

No comments:

Post a Comment