Tuesday, December 20, 2011

SEMBREAK

SEMESTRAL break usually starts last week of October. It takes 2-3 weeks of vacation including the holiday in Nov. which is the All Saints Day and All Souls Day. For public schools, they only have two weeks vacation, from Oct. 26-Nov. 2. Classes resumed on Nov. 3. It is compulsory for them to follow the order of the DepEd as it is stated in the official calendar of school activities in school year 2011-2012. Private may opt to follow or change the the date as long as they will comply the 180 school days for the second semester.

Semestral break is what most of the pupils and students awaited. Before it came, they already have plans or list on what to do during this time. During this vacation, family reunions happen because November 1st Holiday. Some students stay at their ancestor's house. Some will take a vacation on the other town or countries with their families. Some just stays at their houses helping their parents doing the chores or the business they had. Also, it's not only time for family reunions but also, classmates' reunion or berk's reunion.

During the vacation, I was just at our house doing this I usually do everyday except for going to school. Also, because of this vacation, I was able to spend more time with my parents and cousins which I dearly love to  do.  To be with them always is what makes me happy. I don't think of having vacation to different towns or countries. First of all, I can't afford. Hahahahaha.  As long as I'm with my loved ones, I'm contented.

Vaacation is what most students loved. Hehehe. I'm just being honest base on what I have observed. But then, still, we love to go to school. It's just that we want to be relaxed sometime. Some enjoyed their vacation while some were not. Whatever it is, it's already over. It's already start of the class. And I must say, WELCOME TO SCHOOL. GBU.

No comments:

Post a Comment