Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Pacquiao Defeated Marquez for the Third Time!

One event of this year is Manny Pacquiao's fight against Juan Manuel Marquez. Before this day came, the whole I think watched or updated themselves about the trainings that the two fighters did as a preparation for their fight which was held on Nov. 12, 2011 at MGM Grand Garden Arena in Las Vegas Nevada. Every moves of them was one of the headlines of the news on how was their preparation for the fight or if they have techniques to win the fight.

Before this day came, boxing experts were interviewed about who did they think would win the fight and majority of them recounted that it would still be Pacquiao who would win. But, this is not the basis since we didn't know what would happen. When the day came, I must say, the whole world stopped turning during their fight. Everybody I think watched the very much awaited boxing fight of the year. Famous celebrities and even politicians never lose the chance to watched it live or just in television. In Philippines, City Gym or covered courts were filled with people where a big screen was placed to watched every fight of Pacquiao. Some took this opportunity to earn money. They people see the fight in their house for a cost but some didn't mind the amount as long as they would witness the fight. I would say that everybody sats in front of their television. What they did sowed that they supported Pacquiao. And, I am included in those people. Me, I watched the fight myself together with my parents and sister.

And, as I've watched the fight, I would say that the two were a great boxers. I must admit that Pacquiao found difficulties to defeat Marquez but still he won through a majority decisions. Yahoooooooooooo!!! After the fight, there were many issues about Pacquiao's winning. I didn't care about the issues since we all know that Pacquiao did the fight fairly and he deserved to be won. Thank you PACMAN for bringing pride again in to our country. God Bless!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment