Monday, May 9, 2011

1st Day in School Again

Some says college life is a life of freedom. I remembered my first day in school as I went back to continue my studies. I had looked forward to this day from my school days. As I came back, it meant to me a new life. I was no more a young girl but a young woman. I had to think myself as a lady with a sense of freedom.

 When I entered my college for the first day, I looked around with a mixed feeling of perplexity and joy. The stately building with massive pillars made a deep impression on my mind. I was puzzled as I was not familiar to their ways of things. The students in batches were moving up and down the corridors for their classes. The professors were coming smilingly and exchanging greetings with the students in a friendly manner.

On my first day, I didn't even know where my rooms for the respected subjects were located. It's like I'm back to zero. With this, it made me nervous and shy. What I did was asking every students I met on my way where this room is and where that room is. Gladly that people there were so kind. They pointed me the right room. As I entered into the room, students who were my classmates were looking at me. I felt shy and small since I didn't know them. I only saw them for the first time. When I sat down on my chair, I must say that they were so accommodating. They were also my classmates in all subjects. Knowing this, I felt relief since I'd just follow them on our next subject because I found out that I would never be confined in the same room. As we finished with our first subject, someone came near me and ask me my name. When we introduce ourselves to each other, I could say that God was really good to me since that person was just entered to our class on that day. And our next subject required us to have a partner since we had an activity. So, I already had a partner. Yipee! She became my companion during our class hours and in going to our next classes. With this, I had nothing to worry about. She also served as my guide since she toured me to the school places which I didn't know.

And the classes for that day was ended. I'm so thankful to God that He never let me get lost in my new school. I stayed there for the first time. I had a great experience in my first day. Now, I didn't know all my classmates name. I just familiarize their faces. What a great day for me. I find it interesting since I'd be able to go and do things on my own which I haven't did before. It was great comeback. Wish me luck in my schooling! God Bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment