Sunday, October 17, 2010

Me Being Me

Part 1:

All human beings have loves and hates. And, as a human being, it is impossible for someone to just love or just hate everything in this world. Love and hates always collide. But ooops, wait, I'm not talking about lovelife. I will be talking about me, myself and through my loves and hates, you will be able to see my reflection and know me being me.
I'm gonna share to you the things that I love and hate.  Let's talk first about my loves. When I was younger, I really liked to dance. In fact, I always performed dance presentation during school or barangay programs until I got to college. Even if the audience was just a small group, I still danced gracefully; at least, I had shown my talent. Also, my mother thought that I will become a lesbian since I don't liked to play with dolls; instead, I played boys' toys like beyblades, toy guns, trucks, robots, etc. When it comes to food, my favorites are vegetables, pork, cara beef, chicken and few seafoods. And now, I also want to hang out with friends. This is maybe because when I was still young, my parents won't let me to go out of our house often. In fact, I was just there at the window, looking outside, got envy seeing children of my age outside playing different games ... And most importantly, I love adventures. In fact, when I was still in elementary school, in grade four to be exact, I tried to climb to a coconut tree because of my fancy of adventures, and I was so boastful that I reached the top. My mother knew it so she went there and didn't know whether she should scold me or not while I was still at the top of the tree. She was afraid that if she scold me, I will get scared and jump from the top. So, she just talked to me and gently asked me to come down, and I did. But when we got home, she scolded me and convinced me with a little physical force never to do it again. I cried and cried, but then again, I never really regret it. At least, i did such an adventurous thing and I'm ready to face the consequences. I also love to travel but the problem is the money. I can't afford to travel to other places. Huhuhu! Still, I have a positive outlook in life. Soon, when I get a stable job and earn enough money, I can travel wherever I want. Traveling to Manila and Bohol are the only long trips I have done in my 19 years of existence. It was like a dream come true to me. Thanks to our German friend who brought us there. I really treasured that moment of my life. Hope I can travel again soon. Hehehe!

If there are things that I love, there must be things that I hate and afraid of. One of these are cats. When I was younger, I could not remember how many times I got fever because of my fear to them. I'm just afraid of their voices and mostly their looks. I really hate seeing them, And now, I'm still afraid of them but I'm not getting fever anymore unlike before. Also I am scared of big ants, which I prefer to call king and queen of ants. I hate them since the one time they bite me, so that I got fever after a few minutes. I am allergic to them. I'm also afraid of the dark since I imagine that there's something horrible behind that darkness. I imagine white ladies, dwarfs, ghosts, etc. On the other hand, I'm not afraid of seeing horror movies! When we talk about food, fish is what I dislike the most. I really don't eat any kind of them. I don't like their smells and their flesh. For me, it's yucky because they eat humans who died in boat accidents. How silly of me to think that kind of matter. But, this is me! Hehehe. And the most thing I am afraid of and really hate to happen is to be alone. I don't want to feel that way. For me, if I'll be alone, I will die. But then again, I'm being optimistic. I'm holding to the saying "No man is an island" so I will never be and feel alone.

With those things I hated and afraid of, you may think that I'm coward to be afraid of those stuff which are smaller than me. You may also think that I'm silly for thinking and imagining those stupid and non-sense things. But, what can I do?! This is just the real me. For those who think I'm coward, it's free to think what you want to think about me but let me tell you this: I may that be that coward but I can be a strong person just for the people I love. I can be stronger more than what you think!

No comments:

Post a Comment