Saturday, April 2, 2011

I'm Going Home to the Place Where I Belong (Part 3)

This is the story of my trip to Manila. If you want to read it all, it starts here. The previous part is Going Home (Part 2). The next part is here.

Part 3: Arriving in Cebu

 ... While sitting there inside the plane, I took pictures of myself. I wasn't able to take other pictures inside the plane since I was shy with my seatmates. And since I was at the window side, I was able to take pictures of the other plane outside. I just looked outside, amazed what happened at the airport. After a while, we were ready to start. Few seconds, I felt that the plane was moving. It ran until it flew. I looked outside again and all I could see were dots of lights. Few minutes afterwards, the flight attendants showed some safety demonstration during emergency case. I listened very eagerly, not because the flight attendants were all handsome and beautiful, but because it was important during my flight since we didn't know what would happen. We went higher and higher, farther and farther until I saw lights no more. Goodbye Manila!


While waiting for the arrival, I just read some magazines since I couldn't sleep, because of my excitement, maybe. On our flight, the plane moved like a bus running on a rocky road. It was because of some air turbulences. After a few minutes, I saw dots of lights again and it must be Cebu. I felt that the plane was running. I never felt that it went down from above. As the plane stopped, we went out immediately and went to the part of the airport to get our baggage. After that, I went directly outside and found an airport taxi. Before I left Manila, I contacted my friend (a College classmate) to meet me in Cebu since I'm not familiar with the place. We just set place where we met and it was the Gaisano Country Mall. It was just a walk from her boarding house. The taxi went immediately to her boarding house. I'd stay there until the time the boat goes to Maasin. We got bored so we decided to go to Ayala Mall and roamed around there. We didn't buy anything. We just walked around it. When the time came, it was 11:30 am, we went back to her place, got my baggage and went immediately to the pier. We ride a taxi again. When we were there, my friend volunteered to get a ticket for me. Sadly, there was no day trip. Huhuhu! It was said that the boat will depart at around 7pm or 8pm. What should I do? What happened to me next??? Find it out on the last part of this Blog entry of mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment