Saturday, April 9, 2011

Reunited with My Friends

One reason why I wanted to go home were my friends. While in Manila, I missed those times when I was with them, the things we did when we were together, the good and bad memories we've shared. When I was still in Manila, I was planning of surprising them (“mommy” Ritchiele and Yhing). I keep on telling that I'm not sure when would I come home. They always asked me to go home because they already missed me as they said. I planned that on the day I arrived home, I'll make a surprise meeting with them but it didn't happen because I didn't feel well. I was suffering from cough, cold and sore throat. Huhuhu! That's why I didn't make it to meet with them. While resting at our house, I just send them text messages as if I'm still in Manila. Hahaha! I rested for two days and when I felt better, I went to the city proper where Yhing lives in. Perfect timing that “mommy” Ritchiele was also there. On my way to their house, I was very excited and couldn't wait to surprise them. When I got there, hahaha, there were happy but not really surprised. I hugged them both. It made me wonder why they were not surprised. So, I asked them. It never came into my mind, as a matter of fact, it was my aunt who told them when I'll be home since they met her two weeks before I went home. How funny! I thought I'm the one who made up a story in order to surprise them, but it was reverse, they pretended to believe me while in fact they did know everything. It was ridiculous. All those times I told them that I'm not sure when I'd be home, they already knew. I couldn't believe. I was amazed. Big laugh to myself again! All those times I'm pretending, my friends were the real one who were pretending.


I didn't have something to give to them; instead, I just treat them for a drink. On that afternoon, we went to the grocery store to buy junk food and D'bar (alcohol). I felt a bit shy to buy that stuff, so it was Yhing who brought it. After we bought, we gathered at Yhing's sister's house together with our other 3 friends and have the drinking session there. Honestly, it was not my first time to drink alcohol but not that much as of that time. My parents didn't know about it. They were blind by the truth. I drank more than my limits. My friends were worried for I still have to go home since my father was waiting for me. They gave me more water to drink. And while we were on our way to home at night, I was so drunk that I shouted crazy things to my friends asking them to punch my face and so on. They were a little bit mad at me because I didn't listen to them to stop shouting, to think that we were in the streets with many people. They felt embarrassed because of me, because of the way I acted when drunk. What a stupidity of me! I didn't know what I was doing that time. I was sooooo drunk. When we arrived at my father, I was pretending to be alright. And good, my father never noticed that I was drunk. I did a great job. Hehehe. I really forget things I've done during that night. I didn't know what the hell I was doing that time. I was shy. It was not good for a girl like me. It was unpleasant to see and hear. I hated it. It was just my friends who told me all those things. I regret that I got drunk. Hearing those things I've done during that time, I felt small to myself. I felt I lost my dignity. Because of that, I promised to myself not to drink alcohol anymore even one sip. I'll try my best to save myself from embarrassment. And I realized that it's not good for a girl to drink too much alcohol! God bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment