Monday, November 14, 2011

Me Being an Accountancy Student 2

"If you can manipulate news, a judge can manipulate the law. A smart lawyer can keep a killer out of jail, a smart accountant can keep a thief from paying taxes, a smart reporter could ruin your reputation- unfairly." - Mario Coumo.

Before I took up this course, I know it wouldn't be easy to be an accountancy student. As I see the student taking up this course, they were always in front of their finger-to-finger thick books. As I imagine myself at their position, whoa, I think I get crazy since I'm not the type of person who used to read books that much. I'm not that studious. 

Now, I took up this course. Way back my highschool, I never imagine myself to work as an accountant.It wasn't really crash ion my dreams. And look, what happen to me, I'm currently taking up this course. Actually, Accountancy is my 3rd choice of course. Even though I didn't like it, I just included it in my top 3 choices since it was my parents who want it. What I want is to become a nurse.  Honestly, at my first month, I cried every night since I really don't like this course. I shifted because of financial problem. Nursing is too expensive and I realize that it's to do what my parents want which is to take up Accountancy course. SIGH!

Now, as an accountancy student, I found it difficult on the first day since for me, I went back to zero. I met terms that are not familiar to me. I'm struggling every our accounting session. At first, during our quizzes, I got low scores. Whoa. So disappointed with myself. I felt like I'm a failure. But, after few days, I recovered. I studied and familiarize the terminologies and some principles. And, I got high score during drills or quizzes. I'm so proud of myself. In fact, I was not expecting a high grade on our Mid-term exam. I was the highest. Yeheyyyyyyyyyyyy...

With this, I was inspired to study more hard so I will end up being an accountant someday. Wish me luck!!! God bless you!






No comments:

Post a Comment