Monday, November 14, 2011

Fe Reminiscing Her Being A Nursing Student

Nursing! Nursing Degree! Nursing Course!
 
Whoa, this is what I want. But, I guess, it was really not meant for me. When I was in high school, I always imagined myself wearing white uniform, working in a hospital and caring for a patient. But, I think, this wouldn't be because of my situation now.

All I can do is to reminisce and cherished the moment when I was a Nursing student. I cant's forget those sleepless nights making our case presentation. While making this, this our time to jam with classmates. We had food trip that time since if we are in school, we are very busy studying and memorizing our lessons for quizzes. I can still remember the feeling during our very first day of duty. Wew! I felt very nervous and innocent during that time even though we are already oriented about the happenings in the field. I can still remember our favorite subject which is vacant. We treasured every vacant of ours to sleep or to room around the stores of Maasin. We went out together for a window shopping. Hehehe. I find it enjoyable. Also, we experience to serve the community like having a feeding and lecture about health especially about dengue since that time, dengue is attacking the people around the Philippines.

All of that and more, it's still in my memory box. I treasured all of that. This is how I love my former course. Sad to say I can't be a nurse anymnore. Still, I'm so thankful since I'm still lucky for I can continue my education and have a degree which is very important. God Bless us all!

No comments:

Post a Comment