Saturday, July 30, 2011

Opinions towards Cybersex

Cybersex, also called computer sex, Internet sex, netsex, mudsex, TinySex and, colloquially, cybering, is a virtual sex encounter in which two or more persons connected remotely via computer network send each other sexually explicit messages describing a sexual experience. It is a form of sexual roleplay in which the participants pretend they are having actual sex. In one form, this fantasy sex is accomplished by the participants describing their actions and responding to their chat partners in a mostly written form designed to stimulate their own sexual feelings and fantasies. (See http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cybersex#Criticism).

As I watched the news recently, I always hear about cybersex. It was about parents who engaged their daughters and sons to cybersex to earn money. They let their children experience it just to sustain their needs. I was intrigued by this issue since as a Filipino, it's a dignity destroyer. It degrade the pride of Filipinos.

In my opinion, I can say that HOW DARE THOSE PARENTS TO LET THEIR CHILDREN ENTER THIS KIND OF MATTER. They were really people of satan. As we all know, parents should be the one to care for their children and protect them from any harm. Upon hearing this news, I was really affected since what they did destroy the dignity and not just dignity but their whole life. I hate those parents. They should be put in jail.

With this, I asked my friend's opinion towards. And here are some of what I have gathered.

"Those who did this were lazy and useless parents. They ruin their children's life." -Margarita Almeda.

"They were parents who are irresponsible. They don't deserve to live. Instead of giving their children a heaven's life, they give what it feels to be in hell." - Grace Badeo

"All bad words for those parents. Even if they were alive, their souls are already in hell." - Janice Ramirez.

No comments:

Post a Comment