Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Valentines Day

Valentines Day, this is people's most awaited event in a year especially to those lovers out there. It is also called Heart's day. This the day for love. Boyfriends give something special to their girlfriends, such as flowers and chocolates, or they will take them out on a special date.

For me, even if I don't have a lover to give me flowers or take me out on a date, it was not a cold Valentine since I have my relatives with me. Valentine is not only for lovers. It is for all. I usually celebrated valentines day with my family. I will always surprise my parents during this day. I wake up early in the morning and beg flowers from my neighbor and give those to my parents. A simple hug and Thank You are enough for me. I don't expect much in return. As long as I make them happy, I am also happy. If sometimes I don't have flowers to give to them, I get some amount from my coin bank and buy something special for them. Sometimes, when my friends saw me holding some Valentine stuff, they teased me, about an imaginary boyfriend. Hahaha! I just smile at them if they only knew that it was for my parents.

If you gonna ask me if I already experience receiving something from someone during Valentines day, my answer would be YES. I received three red roses with his name written in a tag. He was the man who courted me. He went into our house despite the big rains and gave me the flowers. He had my cousins with him. I was really surprised. I never expected it. Even if I don't fell something special for him, I'm so thankful to him because for giving me that three red roses, I felt very special. I'm so flattered thinking that he came into our house just to gave me that and never mind the rain. I love him but a love which is just for a friend. I just don't want to to be unfair with him. I know it hurts but it was just for the better. I don't want to give him hope. Now, we're friends but not close. We just smile to each other whenever we met. The flowers are still with me. I put them on my treasure box. I keep them not because I love the one who gave it but because it was special for me. Special not because of that man but because of the effort of making me special. If thought, that was the first time and last time until now. I'm looking forward that it will happen again. But, of course, it will be with the man I love. Hehehe.

Even if I'm single, I'm still happy during the Valentines day celebration. I have my relatives with me and my family in the province whom I know love me very much. There's no reason for me to be lonely on that special day knowing that I'm so loved and I love them back. At the same time, while enjoying my life being single, I'm still hoping for the coming of the right guy for me who will love me for who I am. God Bless. BELATED HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment