Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Why Do I Publish in English?

Upon reading my blogs, some may noticed that my entries were all written in English instead of using my own language which is the Cebuano, or our National Language which is the Tagalog. Some will just take it for granted or some will maybe wonder why. And I'm gonna tell you all the reaons behind it.

In the first place, I made blogs to earn money in the future. To earn, I have to get more readers or followers who will maybe interested with my entries. To catch them, I wrote in English, so it would be understable for all, since it is the universal Language. Meaning, it is being used by most of the people in the world. Upon making it, I'm looking forward to get readers, not only from the Philippines but also from other countries. Other reason is to learn English more while I'm an out of school youth. And lastly, I prefer to use English because one day, I want to go abroad and getting used to English is a must then.

That was all the reasons I had. And, soon, I will make blog entries written in Cebuano or I will mix it with Tagalog or English. I hope I can do it successfully. The important thing is, that you all will like it. God Bless us all!

No comments:

Post a Comment