Sunday, March 6, 2011

We Meet Again

This is the story of my trip to Manila. If you want to read it all, it starts here. The previous part is We Meet Again (Part2). The next part is here.


Part 3

I really got headache on that morning of Feb. 13. I was just lying on the bed and tired of waking up. As if my head will fall down if I stood. I got a terrible hang over. I wanted to drink and drink cold water that time. With this heavy head, I was worried about what my friends and  I agreed which is to meet at SM Mall of Asia (MOA) at around 3pm. Since I was not feeling well, I went back to sleep and just set the alarm on my phone to wake me up before the agreed time. It was 2pm and the alarm ring, but, I didn't wake up. It was my cousin who woke me up and reminded me of my appointment with my friends. I stood up quickly and went to the bathroom immediately. I took a bath for 5 minutes. I was just in a hurry. My normal time for taking a bath is is more than 30 minutes. I was done preparing for myself in about 20 minutes. I was ready to go. The problem was that my aunt was not around. I didn't want to go out without letting her know that I'm going. I had asked her permission for the past night. It is in our Filipino tradition to let our elders know that we are leaving before we go to our destinations. I searched for her and luckily, I found her at her neighbor's house. After informing her about my plans, I went immediately to my destination. It was clear to me that I was late, but at least, I was able to make it, meeting up with them. I receive many text messages from them. They were already at our meeting place. For me to arrive there, I had to ride in a jeepney, then MRT and jeepney again. My friends met me at the MRT station since I didn't know the right way to MOA.

As we met, we hugged. Hehehe! We rode a jeepney and started our conversation there using our dialect which is Cebuano. People who were also there in the jeepney looked at us, maybe they wonder what we werte talking about. Hahahaha. We didn't mind the people around us, the important was, we talked about many things until we arrived at SM. We continue our conversations. We roamed around inside and outside the mall. We took pictures as if there were no other people around us. We also shopped for clothes that we liked, but of course only those affordable ones. Upon strolling, we became hungry. We ate at the Chowking food chain. We continue talking about our different experiences, in particular our lovelifes. We shared secrets to each other which I found most interesting of all that we do. Hehehe, you want to know which secrets about our lovelifes? I won't tell, otherwise it would no longer be a secret!

I found it enjoyable. We never noticed the time. It was already 8pm. It was time for us to go home. We rode a bus on our way home. Thinking about that it would be the last time to see them before I leave Manila, I felt sad and already miss them. And endless thanks to them for making my vacation so enjoyable and unforgettable! They told me that they will take a vacation in the province this coming summer. Thinking about that, it excites me. I'm looking forward to what will be our experiences together in the province this summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment