Thursday, March 10, 2011

I'm Going Home to the Place Where I Belong

This is the story of my trip to Manila. If you want to read it all, it starts here. The previous part is We Meet Again (Part3). The next part is here.


Part 1:

Knowing that my schedule for going home was already fixed for Feb. 16, I was so happy and excited at beginning of February. At last, I would be able to go home to my family whom I really missed so much. I couldn't wait to see and hug them as much as I could.

Feb. 15, on Thursday morning, I began packing my bags. I couldn't do all yet since my other clothes were still wet. So, I decided to continue in the afternoon. While waiting for my clothes to dry, I treasured the few hours while still being in Manila. I played with my nephew and niece. I went also to a small building called Guada Mall. It was just one ride away from my aunt's house in Makati. I walked around there, enjoying the time that I was still there, since what I could see here cannot be seen in Maasin. I was alone there and never noticed the time, and also didn't look at my phone which had many text messages from my aunt. As I looked at the time, it was already 7pm. I ran out the mall. I was in a hurry. I remember that I was still not done fixing my luggage. Hehehe! As I got in the house, I worked immediately on my things. I didn't eat dinner since I felt full even though I was not, maybe, because of my excitement to go home. After working on my bags, I tried to eat dinner. Still, I lost my appetite but I forced myself to eat, It was already 10pm. My flight was at 4:40am of Feb. 16. I still had more time to get ready or maybe to get some sleep. I needed to go to the airport 3 hours before my flight. Sadly, I couldn't sleep. I forced myself to sleep but I really couldn't. My aunt and cousins were already sleeping. I was just the only one who was awake. I stayed in the living room, looking at the hands of the clock turning around it, waiting for the time to come. I couldn't sleep because I was too much excited. I didn't stop thinking about what will happen during my arrival there in my hometown. I couldn't wait to go to the airport, fly and arrive.

Until the time came for us to go to the airport, I didn't have sleept even just for a single minute. My things were ready and I was also ready. I started already missing Manila. On our way to the airport, while riding on a taxi, I looked outside treasuring the moments that I was still there, grabbing the oppurtunity to see things which cannot be seen in Maasin. I just looked outside until I saw the printed name NAIA Terminal 3. This is it! This is really is is it! What happen to my flight? You will know it on my next blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment