Thursday, March 3, 2011

Good Things (We Meet Again Part 2)

This is the story of my trip to Manila. If you want to read it all, it starts here. The previous part is We meet again (Part1). The next part is here.

On Feb. 2, 2011 it became clear that I would go home on Feb. 16. I booked a plane for that day. Knowing the date, I thought of arranging my remaining time. I had so many things to do before leaving Manila. First, I needed to stay in Laguna for a week with my cousin at their house since my aunt went to Manila for work. Second was to bond with my cousins in Makati city. Third was to go to SM Mall of Asia where I wouldn't been during my first vacation here. And lastly was to see my friends again which was on Feb. 13. While waiting for this day to come, there were much good things happening to me.

The main reason why I agreed to stay in Laguna for a week was to bond with my cousin. There were no other time to make it but within that week. Great, I made it. I got bond with her. We made lots of conversation. She told me stories about her lovelife and the other stupid things she did. She also taught me how to play cards. I only mastered a little what they called Pusoy Dos. It was just for fun. When we got bored, we watched movies. The two movies we loved were "One More Chance" and "My Amnesia Girl". We watched these two for the whole week every day. We never got tired watching it. On my last day, Feb. 11, we decided to sleep late. We watched the movie again and got my hair colored from red brown to black. Hehehe! You may find all this boring but it wasn't for us. On Feb. 12, we left the house together since they were going to Palawan together with my aunt (her mother), her boyfriend and her boyfriend's family. As we went separate ways, I felt like missing them. That would be the last time I would be able to see them before I go home. From Laguna, I travelled to Makati city alone. I found it scary and at the same time, exciting. Scary because I was afraid to be lost and exciting since I would be able to prove to myself that I can travel alone to an unfamiliar place. Gladly, I made it. I really made it. Yahoooo! When I arrived in Makati, at around noon, my aunt prepared many diffrent foods. Oooooh, it was my cousin's daughter 3rd birthday. What a great timing! Hehehe. After we ate, we did videoke and my cousin bought some drinks (San Mig light). That was in the afternoon until night so I got a little bit drunk. It's okay since what's important is we enjoyed. We had fun. When I woke up in the morning of Feb. 13, my head was aching. Ouch! Hang over. Hehehehe. I was not feeling well. That day was that day I was supposed to meet my friends again. Will I be able to meet them in my situation? Find it out on my next blog entry.

No comments:

Post a Comment