Wednesday, February 23, 2011

1st Week in Manila

This is the story of my trip to Manila. If you want to read it from the beginning, click on the links here: Travel Part1 Travel Part2 First Day in Manila. The next part is here.

I could say that my first week here was a little bit boring. Boring since I haven't done so much things that would make me enjoy. In addition, I missed my parents already. In fact, on my first night, I was crying secretly, thinking of my parents and my sister. I thought of the bad things I have done that make them sad and disappointed to me. I felt so much regrets for hurting them for doing such things. I am always so sentimental whenever I miss them.

During daytime, I just stayed in the house helping my cousin's son's babysitter taking good care of the baby. I also played with the baby. The third day was great, since we went to the mall and had some fun there. We did window shopping, fitting clothes without buying it, playing games at the mall, played at the playground and tasted the food which I never tasted before, for instance siomai (pork dumplings in dim sum). And I must say, I didn't really like that food much. Hehehe! After we ate, we went back to the store and bought some clothes we liked, since they were cheap. I really enjoyed what we did. We came home tired and happy. At that night, we went to my other aunt's place. There, I was staying for good. I mean, I would be staying there until I went home. Still, I was just in the room (my aunt rents only a room) for the whole day. I felt bored again. I didn't have someone to talk since her daughter was having hospital duties and my auntie was at work all day, and both came home for sleeping only. Boring since I wanted to go somewhere but I couldn't since I was not familiar with the place and I didn't want to go out alone. The rest days of the week, I was just at the house. Huhuhuhu!

 But, it was fine with me. I'm an optimistic person. I knew that my whole stay here would not be boring and I was looking forward into it. You will know about my stay here on my next blogs. God Bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment