Wednesday, February 23, 2011

1st Day in Manila

This is the story of my trip to Manila. If you want to read it from the beginning, click on the links here: Travel Part1 Travel Part2. The next part is here.

It was exactly 6:40 a.m. when we arrived in Manila. I stayed at the terminal waiting for my aunt and cousin to come and take me to their house since I didn't know or I forgot the way to their house. While waiting, I nourished my eyes with the beautiful views. Views which I've never seen in Maasin City!

At the terminal, I could see many baggages. Some people just arrived, like me, while others were waiting for the bus so they could go home to their provinces. I could also see people hugging each other for not seeing each other since long time. Maybe because they just missed each other. It was like family reunion. Ooooh, I remembered my parents! How I wanted to hug them at that moment!

At exactly 7:00 a.m., my aunt and my cousin came. While we were riding on the taxi, I looked outside. I could see buildings, subdivisions and many people pushing their carts. I could also see how the squatter area really looks like, that I have seen on television. I didn't feel any tiredness anymore since I enjoyed watching the views outside until I could see a familiar place, then my aunt told the taxi driver to stop. There we are! Finally, we arrived home.


House of my auntie
Now I felt tired and sleepy. I didn't care for the food in the table. I only wanted to go to bed and sleep and sleep and regain energy. When I layed in bed, I slept immediately. I woke up at 2pm, ate my lunch which was supposed to be my breakfast, and chatted with my cousins. We talked about things that happen in our province. I also met their kids. The last time I came here, they were single and now, they already have their own family. Many changes happened in four years. After chatting, my cousin asked me to go out and stroll around the place and i went with him. We walk around until we came to a familiar place. It was Makati Garden And Park. I could still remember that we went there already. We sat there at the bench and watched fish swimming in the pond. I also enjoyed watching the fountain. I could also see families, group of friends and lastl but not least, loving couples. Hehehe!

It was really a nice day for me because it was my first day here but I had already seen many beautiful views. How much more could I see if  I'll be staying here for many days or a month? I was looking forward into it. God Bless us all!

No comments:

Post a Comment