Monday, October 3, 2011

Birthday of the Blessed Virgin Mary

Another year, another day of birth of our Blessed Virgin Mother!

For people to show their love to her, their respect to her, they visited and attended masses in Our Lady of the Assumption Shrine and Montecueva. They brought flowers came from their places, some bought to be offered to Mama Mary. 
I have a story to be told during the birthday of Mama Mary. She did a miracle. I wasn't able to witness it but I believe it was true since it's about the Blessed Mother. She was able to be the one who handled the bread during the Holy Communion. It happened in Montecueva. As the people describe her, She was really beautiful. They found out this miracle during the snack time of the priest and the nuns. There were only two nuns but during the communion, there were three. Upon hearing this, I had a goose bomb. Lucky to those who ate the bread the lady feed during Communion. How I wish I witnessed it.

Some may believe it while some will not. It's really up to us. What's important is to keep our faith to God and praise the Blessed Mother. HAPPY BIRTHDAY MAMA MARY.

God bless us all!

No comments:

Post a Comment