Monday, August 1, 2011

Fiesta

I mentioned already before, Filipinos really really love fiesta. Every town or barangays here in Philippines had their saints their fiesta celebration is based on. Just like ours: our barangay just celebrated our fiesta as Sacred Heart of Jesus as our patron saint. People from other places gather in our barangay and visits houses they know to eat different foods the residence were preparing. Of course, lechon is always present. Almost all of the Filipinos love this food.

I can say that, as I witness our fiesta for many years, this recently fiesta we had was the best fiesta ever. It is because I had my loved ones with me. It was not all but at least few of them came. My uncle came home from abroad just to celebrate with us. Also, my best friends came. I was really happy. I went to church with them. I was bit disappointed since it is not pontifical mass since Bishop had many matters to do. That is why it was the monsignor who held the mass and it was called High Mass. I also went to disco with my friends. Disco is always present during night of our fiesta. People gathered at the barangay covered court to have a non-stop dancing with old and latest songs. Before, I never went to disco. I just stayed at our house and sleep. But with friends with me, I must go. I found it enjoyable especially in going there with my uncle.

Fiesta is so tiring yet worth it. We were very busy entertaining visitors and accomodate what they want. But, it was great since it felt like satisfying when many people came to your home. meaning, they like how you treated them. Some were I seen for the first time. Some were familiar to me since they were on our house during fiestas.

All I can say is our fiesta is unlimited enjoyable. It was an all out fun!

 Yahoooooo!

Looking forward for the next fiesta...hehehe...God bless! Sacrada Corazon De Jesus, pray for us!

No comments:

Post a Comment