Saturday, August 7, 2010

My first posting ...

Liza, Azil, Baby Fe, Fe, Very Good and Pagod; these are the names my neighbors, friends and family, respectively, preferred to call me instead of calling me through my real name Fe Analiza. I'm already 19 years old living at Brgy. Malapoc Norte, Maasin City, Southern Leyte. I'm just an ordinary girl coming from an ordinary family and I'm proud to say that I belong to this kind of family.
As everybody, I have many ambitions, goals to reach and dreams to actualize for they say "No human being alive has no ambition. Even the laziest among us who has 'no ambition' has the ambition to have no ambition." My ambitions focus on giving good life to my family. I don't dream to become one of the richest people in the country or world. Not having financial problems and can buy anything what we need is enough for me.

I also want to help people who are in need especially those people with illness. I want to touch people's lives through caring for them. That is why I studied Nursing in college. As of this year, I graduated from the two year Practical Nursing course. I was supposed to be 3rd year nursing student in UC (University of Cebu) but I stop. Why did I stop? Let's talk about it a little bit later. During my school days, I made my parents so proud of me for I'm always one of the top in our class. In my elementary years, I was a consistent first honor from grade I to VI. It became a way for me to become a full scholar when I was first year in high school and half-scholar for the remaining three years. During college, I was a full scholar and proud to say that I graduated with special award during our clinical graduation.

"We can never tell what would tomorrow bring us". I love this line for I can compare it to my current situation. Maybe most of you wonder why I stop my studies. Financials could be mentioned as reason, but the main reason is that I stopped to give way to my elder sister so she can finish a college course, even just a two-year course. This maybe the biggest sacrifice I ever made in my entire life. My life could be boring now but I never regret even once. Thinking of my sister marching towards the stage to get her diploma makes me inspired to be more happy and satisfied with the decisions I have made for her. I never thought that I could experience this kind of situation. I'll be doing this blog until I can go back to school or get a job. This could be my pastime. Hope you will like my blog......

2 comments:

  1. Welcome to the blog world! You stopped studying because of your sister? Can you family only finance one at a time at the university? Wow, your sister must be proud to have you. Keep the faith, your turn will come!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, yes, I always keep the faith :-)

    ReplyDelete