Friday, September 17, 2010

Looking for a digital camera ...

Today I am not able to add a picture to my blog. I would like to, because a blog with pictures is so much nicer, but I cannot. Why? Because I have no digital camera! The pictures in my past blog entries were taken by friends, not by myself. Is anybody reading this who has a spare digital camera for me? Hehehe ...

I don't have the financials for it, but I can dream, so I was investigating about digital cameras selling here in Maasin City. What store we can buy it? How much does it costs? The lesser and the average price. What are the brands?

I walked around Maasin City looking for a digicam. I went to stores which sells appliances and gadgets. Sad to say, there's only one store that sells it, the Cellworks. If you know other stores, please add a comment here. Cellworks sell digicams but the most gadgets they sell are cellphones. They only have four kinds of digicam in different brand. These are a Canon worth P22,000, a Sony Cybershot (14.1 megapixel) for P14,000, a Sony Cybershot (12.1 megapixel) worth P9,999, and a Nikon for P16,000. All these are small compact cameras for beginners and everyday use, not big professional cameras. The price is probably fair if you are rich enough to afford it, but for my own financials, I found it very expensive. Sad to say, maybe I will never have a digicam...

These are only what I got in my investigation. I hope soon, Maasin City got stores which sells many gadgets so it would be more easy for the maasinhon to buy such thing here and so we have many more choices. Goodluck Maasin. God Bless!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment