Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Jamming With My Friends

Being with my friends is one of those things that make me happy. I enjoy every moment with them. They are like a family to me. Because of this, hing-promise ko na before ako pupunta ng Manila, I will spend even just one night with them, jamming, like that.

We agreed to make it on Dec. 8 and I would just sleep at their boarding house, of course with the permission from my parents. I knew my parents would let me, since it is also the boarding house where my elder sister lives. It was around 8pm when we decided to go to the reclaimation area. The two of my friends agreed to buy drinks (redhorse), just for fun, even though me, my sister, and one of my friend didn't drink. Only the two other friends did drink alcohol. All in all, we were five. We talked about lovelifes and family matters. We had so much fun. Since we got more fun, we didn't notice the time, and suddenly it was already 11pm. We remembered that the curfew time for the boarding house is 10:30pm so we run and run the way to the house. As we arrived there, we were catching our every breathe. We just laughed at ourselves for what we had experienced. And good luck, the bording house was still open. If closed, oh no, we would have to sleep outside, which would probably been really interesting but dangerous at the same time. Hehehe! We just continued our talking and having fun inside the room, but of course with soft voices since the other boardmates were already sleeping.

I really had a good time with them. I can never forget every moment with them. They made me enjoy my staying in Maasin. Right now I am in Manila, but I'm looking forward to the activities we will do whenever I'll go home. I miss them very much!

No comments:

Post a Comment